Thursday, December 22, 2016
Murphy's Laws for Parents
1. The tennis shoes you must replace today will go on sale next week.
2. Leakproof thermoses - will.
3. The chances of a piece of bread falling with the grape jelly side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
4. The garbage truck will be two doors past your house when the argument over whose day it is to take out the trash ends.
5. The shirt you child must wear today will be the only one that needs to be washed or mended.
6. Gym clothes left at school in lockers mildew at a faster rate than other clothing.
7. The item your child lost, and must have for school within the next ten seconds, will be found in the last place you look.
(Tom's note: Isn't something ALWAYS in the last place you look? I mean, you don't keep looking once you've found it, do you?)
8. Sick children recover miraculously when the pediatrician enters the treatment room.
9. Refrigerated items, used daily, will gravitate toward the back of the refrigerator.
10. Your chances of being seen by someone you know dramatically increase if you drive your child to school in your robe and curlers.
Read more on page: http://www.jokesoftheday.net/joke--b-Murphy-s-Laws-for-Parents-/2016122222
If 398=964, 118=164 and 356=936 then 423=? [ CHECK ANSWER ] #brainteasers #math #riddles
See negative of movie scene and guess the title. Length of words in solution: 10,3 [ CHECK ANSWER ] #brainteasers #movie #film #cinemania
MATH PUZZLE: Can you replace the question mark with a number? [ CHECK ANSWER ] #brainteasers #math #riddles
If 29ca3 + 29ba3 = a880c find number abc. Multiple solutions may exist. [ CHECK ANSWER ] #brainteasers #math
If 8638+7542=664 and 5589+2468=872 then 1357+1919=? [ CHECK ANSWER ] #brainteasers #math #riddles